MatLUFactorSymbolic

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 22 15:25:15 CDT 2007

  It should be

   MatFactorInfo  info(MAT_FACTORINFO_SIZE)

   The elements in the info array can found at
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Mat/MatFactorInfo.html
You can call MatFactorInfoInitialize() to set default values into the array and
then change those you wish to (or change none).

   Barry

I have added this info to the MatFactorInfo manual page.