Version of Mpi and fblaslapack

Mads Hoel mfhoel at ifi.uio.no
Fri Oct 12 00:59:15 CDT 2007

På Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:35:01 +0200, skrev Trivedi, Jagruti CIV 470000D,
474300D <jagruti.trivedi at navy.mil>:

I found out that linking PETSc with another library (Diffpack) compiled
with different
versions of MPI will crash when calling InitializePetsc(...). My solution
was
to drop running config/configure with --download-mpi option, but have MPI
point to the correct installation of MPI using the
--with-mpi-dir=/path/to/mpi option.

--
Mads Hoel