understanding the output from -info

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:21:48 CST 2007

Hi,

I tried to compile PETSc again and using --download-hypre=1. My command
given is

./config/configure.py --with-vendor-compilers=intel
--with-blas-lapack-dir=/lsftmp/g0306332/inter/mkl/ --wit
h-x=0 --with-shared --with-mpi-dir=/opt/mpich/myrinet/intel/
--with-debugging=0 --download-hypre=1

I tried twice and the same error msg appears:

Downloaded hypre could not be used. Please check install in
/nas/lsftmp/g0306332/petsc-2.3.2-p8/externalpackages/hypre-1.11.1b/linux-hypre.
I've attached the configure.log for your reference.

Thank you.