A 3D example of KSPSolve?

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 21:23:10 CST 2007

Sorry that is not informative.
So I decide to attach the 5 files for NP=1,2,4,8,16
for
the 400,000 finite element case.

Please note that the simulation runs over 100 steps.
The 1st step is first order update, named as stage 1.
The rest 99 steps are second order updates. Within
that, stage 2-9 are created for the 8 stages of a
second order update. We should concentrate on the
second order updates. So four calls to KSPSolve in the
log file are important, in stage 4,5,6,and 8
separately.
Pleaes let me know if you need any other information
or explanation.
Thank you very much.

Shi

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZHoqlL60quZeDZlucTjEIA

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZHoqlL60quZcCVLAqmzqQQ

> > If you can take a look at them and give me some
> > advice, I will be deeply grateful.
> >
> > Shi
> > --- Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> >

> > >   NO, NO, don't spend time stripping your code!
> > > Unproductive
> > >
> > >   See the manul pages for
> PetscLogStageRegister(),
> > > PetscLogStagePush() and
> > > PetscLogStagePop(). All you need to do is
> maintain a
> > > seperate stage for each
> > > of your KSPSolves; in your case you'll create 3
> > > stages.
> > >
> > >    Barry

> > > Should I
> is