A 3D example of KSPSolve?

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 21:01:09 CST 2007

Dear Barry,

Thank you.
I actually have done the staging already.
I summarized the timing of the runs in google online
spreadsheets. I have two runs.
1. with 400,000 finite elements:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZHoqlL60quZeDZlucTjEIA
2. with 1,600,000 finite elements:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZHoqlL60quZcCVLAqmzqQQ

If you can take a look at them and give me some
advice, I will be deeply grateful.

Shi