Domain Decomposition Method

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:45:28 CDT 2007

If you have a structured problem, I recommend looking at a DA example.
If it is unstructured, the approach is to create the system matrix as a Mat.
The Additive Schwarz method is a preconditioner (PC) you specify on the
command line -pc_type asm. Theway to find example is to go to the online
webpage help. Below each function is a ist of the examples it is used in.

--
The government saving money is like me spilling beer. It happens, but
never on purpose.