HYPRE with multiple variables

Shaman Mahmoudi shma7099 at student.uu.se
Fri Apr 13 07:04:50 CDT 2007

Hi Nicolas,

You are right. hypre has changed a lot since the version I used.

I found this interesting information:

int HYPRE_BOOMERAMGSetNodal(....)

Sets whether to use the nodal systems version. Default is 0.

Then information about smoothers:

One interesting thing there is this,

HYPRE_BoomerAMGSetDomainType(....)

0 - each point is a domain (default)
1 each node is a domain (only of interest in systems AMG)
2 ....

I could not find how you define the nodal displacement ordering. But
it should be there somewhere.

I read the reference manual for hypre 2.0

With best regards, Shaman Mahmoudi