about MPI_Comm_size(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,&size)

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Oct 26 00:09:15 CDT 2006

Hi,
Can I compiler and link it in VC enviroment and then copy the .exe to a directory. Then, at command line run mpiexec -n 2 xxx.exe? I try it, but the error is "Credentials for yxliu rejected connecting to dmrc-6700512 Aborting: Unable to connect to dmrc-6700512". I have used wmpiregister to register the accout correctly.

Best,
Yixun