unable to find include files during make

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 30 08:31:10 CST 2006

  Ben,

   You need also to have ${PETSC_FC_INCLUDES} which is
defined in ${PETSC_DIR}/bmake/common/variables so if you are
using the
include ${PETSC_DIR}/bmake/common/base
in your makefile you need only add ${PETSC_FC_INCLUDES} to
your opt. If you are NOT using the inclusion of PETSc common/base
it gets more complicated you will need something like
-I${PETSC_DIR} -I${PETSC_DIR}/bmake/${PETSC_ARCH} -I${PETSC_DIR}/include
added to the opt.

  Barry