Laplacian solver

mep4gk01 at ucy.ac.cy mep4gk01 at ucy.ac.cy
Mon May 22 14:18:17 CDT 2006

Dear Sirs,

My name is George Katsambas and I am an MSc student at the University of Cyprus (mechanical engineering department). I am trying to parallelize a Laplacian sovler using BiCGStab method (in Fortran). After a lot of effort I create, using MPI, the system Ax=b but it was very difficult for me, to parallelize the serial solver so I download and installed PETSc.  I read the manual and I run the tutorials but I cannot understand how I can pass my data into the PETSc routines in order to prepare the data for the KSP solver. Can you please give some quitelines how I can do this and if it is possible to be done. Your help will be very valuable for me.

Best regards,
George Katsambas