Installation on windows

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 11 20:28:08 CDT 2006

If you have problems installing PETSc - send us the relavent logfiles
to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov [the relavent log file here is
configure.log]

[assuming you don't need fortran & mpi] - you should be able to run
configure as:

./config/configure.py --with-cc='win32fe cl' --download-c-blas-lapack=1 --with-mpi=0

Satish