configuration question

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 21 14:34:36 CDT 2006

Can you verify if you have /usr/bin/diff.exe installed with your
cygwin installation?

Can you verify if you are using python from cygwin?

If you encounter problems - send the corresponding configure.log to
petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov

[note: configure.log is too big to be posted on a mailing-list - so
use the above e-mail]

Satish