[petsc-dev] Setup subsnes in nasm.c

Lulu Liu lulu.liu at kaust.edu.sa
Fri May 27 10:39:03 CDT 2016

I am trying to solve a nonlinear problem using NASM, and see the code in
 petsc/src/snes/impls/nasm/nasm.c. However, I feel confused about how
subsnes for each subdomain gets its own function, and I can not find
anything like SNESSetFunction(subsnes,......). Could you show me which line
subsnes gets its own function in nasm.c?

In addition, I would like to set up something using
SNESNASMSetSubdomains_NASM (). Is there any example showing how to set
subsnes, iscatter, oscatter,gscatter? Thanks!

PetscErrorCode SNESNASMSetSubdomains_NASM(SNES snes,PetscInt n,SNES
subsnes[],VecScatter iscatter[],VecScatter oscatter[],VecScatter gscatter[])

--

this email.