[petsc-dev] strangness in Chebyshev estimate of eigenvalues

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Wed May 25 10:29:17 CDT 2016

Is rebase -i going to work?  I read:

git rebase -i master

Note that rebasing to the master does not work if you merged the master
into your feature branch while you were working on the new feature. If you
did this you will need to find the original branch point and call git
rebase with
a SHA1 revision.
So I was pulling from master all the time, by mistake.  If I do a rebase -i
with /jed/mark/snes-ex56c, will it give me all of the branch to squash?