[petsc-dev] strangness in Chebyshev estimate of eigenvalues

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 24 13:20:40 CDT 2016

Well 'git merge master' on this branch doesn't help with this concern.

The process is
- don't merge to next until feature complete
[in this stage - you can rebase against master as many times as necessary]

- on feature completion - merge to next

- and monitor 'next' tests dashboard - until all related issues are
 resolved and then merge to master [this next testing should be
 resolved in a few days - not weeks]

- [you can run a local test to make sure this is working before you
 push]

- and if issues come up in 'master' tests on dashboard - fix in
 feature branch - and merge to master.

Satish