[petsc-dev] asm / gasm

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Sun Jun 26 10:10:59 CDT 2016

I have added a dummy IS for BCs to GASM and it works on one processor now.
(branch mark/gamg-agg-gasm)

It does not work in parallel.  I am guessing that GASM requires that the
union of the indices in the array of ISs, given to PCGASMSetSubdomains, be
only local equations (and all local equations).  Is that correct?

Mark