[petsc-dev] get rid of https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-dev NOW

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 4 09:41:01 CDT 2014

On Sep 4, 2014, at 9:12 AM, Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> how about 'petsc-dev' mailing list?

  :-) Though that could be slightly confusing it is just the petsc developers mailing list and distinct from “petsc-dev” which means some mystical repository somewhere (what branch?) that does need to be eradicated from our vocabulary.

  Barry

Note the email we just got:

I'm trying to build petsc-dev and it's failing on configuring Zoltan. I've attached the configure.log

Thanks,
John

  I have not clue what branch John is talking about.