[petsc-dev] PCASM+KSPGMRES

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 22 03:43:38 CST 2014

Hi,

 > Once I get to the office, I will prepare a short list of all the
sequence of calls to PETSc and settings that I use for that case. With
that in principle, you should be able to reproduce the scenario, once
you get a  sparsity pattern, an actual matrix and a rhs vector.

Thanks. I hope that the options suffice in order to reproduce it with
one of our examples.

> Actually, I can also send you files with the Petsc matrix, the vector and the sparsity pattern data on, say, 2 processors so that you can try to read them in and solve the exact same system...

I'll try to reproduce with our examples first and let you know if I need
the vector and matrix data.

Best regards,
Karli