[petsc-dev] [mpich-discuss] turning off MPI abort messages

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:47:43 CST 2014

Jed,

Did you look at my patch or the demonstration yet? I posted all the details this afternoon.

I tried very hard to support verbosity suppression in a reasonable way at runtime.

Do you really want an MPIX call that is equivalent to setenv("<see patch>")? Is the extra code worth it? (These are serious questions.)

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone