[petsc-dev] TaoTerminationReason -> TaoConvergedReason

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 03:43:01 CST 2014

Barry, I've pushed a quick fix (missing PETSC_EXTERN in TaoMonitor())
in your branch.

The following prototypes in petsctao.h are also missing PETSC_EXTERN,
and I think they should be more properly namespaced.

PetscErrorCode VecGetSubVec(Vec, IS, PetscInt, PetscReal, Vec*);
PetscErrorCode MatGetSubMat(Mat, IS, Vec, TaoSubsetType, Mat*);

Perhaps you should move these prototypes (as well as TaoSubsetType) to
taoimpl.h ? I'm not sure these routines should be part of the public
interface.

--
Lisandro Dalcin