[petsc-dev] tao4py and tao in PETSc master

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 16 18:39:57 CST 2014

  Great, thanks. I have made these updates but note that I have

Not put a Petsc in front of PetscTAOTRON etc

Removed the tao_ part of the string name version of the TaoTypes

Removed -tao_method since it is redundant to -tao_type (the PETSc style).

Updated in barry/tao-fixes-for-petsc4py and next

Please fix any of my fixes in barry/tao-fixes-for-petsc4py

   Barry