[petsc-dev] workflow diagram

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 30 16:08:28 CDT 2014

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014, Jed Brown wrote:

> Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> > Perhaps if there arrows were flipped the confusion could be reduced?
>
> What do you mean by "flipped"?

instead of  (a) ---> (b)

use:        (a) <--- (b)

The arrow represend 'parent' relationship anyway

The confusion with forward facing arrows occurs when its interpreted
as 'data flow' or something that has 'time-factor' associated with it.

[so you had to do the squigly lines - which - I think are not
conveying the relationship properly]

Satish