[petsc-dev] [petsc-maint] problem installing petsc 3.4

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 16 19:20:55 CDT 2014

  In an ideal world compilers would have a standard, extensible API.

  For years I’ve dreamed of day when Unix would be replaced with a modern operating system where there would be a one-to-one mapping between the C-lib interface to everything, the command line interface to everything and the python API to everything. And two of the three would be (largely) auto generated from the other.

   Barry