[petsc-dev] refactoring petsccusp.h needed

Paul Mullowney paulm at txcorp.com
Sat Mar 16 09:25:32 CDT 2013

Here's a trivial version that gives substantially better performance.
I'm not sure if I have the conjugation right for the complex case.

ierr = VecCUSPGetArrayRead(xin,&xarray);CHKERRQ(ierr);
for (int i=0; i<nv; ++i) {
     ierr = VecCUSPGetArrayRead(yin[i],&yy);CHKERRQ(ierr);
#if defined(PETSC_USE_COMPLEX)
     z[i] = cusp::blas::dotc(*yy,*xarray);
#else
     z[i] = cusp::blas::dot(*yy,*xarray);
#endif
     ierr = VecCUSPRestoreArrayRead(yin[i],&yy);CHKERRQ(ierr);
}
ierr = VecCUSPRestoreArrayRead(xin,&xarray);CHKERRQ(ierr);

-Paul