[petsc-dev] PETSc repositories have been moved

Bacon, Diana H Diana.Bacon at pnnl.gov
Tue Mar 12 12:14:11 CDT 2013

So I'm assuming that the instructions to build the new petsc-hg repository
should read:

Once Mercurial is installed obtain petsc-hg with the following:

* hg clone https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-hg

* cd petsc-hg

* edit .hg/hgrc and the two lines
      [hooks]
post-pull = "$HG" $HG_ARGS -u  $@ --cwd config/BuildSystem

* hg clone https://bitbucket.org/petsc/buildsystem config/BuildSystem

I get an error on the last step:
warning: bitbucket.org certificate with fingerprint
24:9c:45:8b:9c:aa:ba:55:4e:01:6d:58:ff:e4:28:7d:2a:14:ae:3b not verified
(check hostfingerprints or web.cacerts config setting)
abort: destination 'config/BuildSystem' is not empty

And if I:
hg pull -u

I get repeated warnings:
warning: bitbucket.org certificate with fingerprint
24:9c:45:8b:9c:aa:ba:55:4e:01:6d:58:ff:e4:28:7d:2a:14:ae:3b not verified
(check hostfingerprints or web.cacerts config setting)
pulling from https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-hg
searching for changes
no changes found

Is this expected behavior?