[petsc-dev] Deflated Krylov solvers for PETSc

Jie Chen jiechen at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 3 22:50:25 CST 2013

Barry, Jed pointed out the paper by Tang et al. That paper (Table 1 in page 348) contains a very comprehensive view of different ways to compose preconditioners with deflation. Even though the paper talks about only CG, but I guess the methods in general apply to various Krylov methods (I haven't ruled the details yet).

Jie