[petsc-dev] ugliness due to missing lapack routines

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 7 23:48:40 CST 2013

  This is not a problem, because I will be implementing in Haskell a system to manipulate Python code. Thus managing the python code that manages the C code will become a far easier task :-)

   You are perfectly happy using a really crappy system for manipulating C code (CPP) but fear that a better system would be impossible to get right?  What if I proposed just one tweak to CPP to make PETSc source code better, would you consider that?