[petsc-dev] MKL discussion

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 1 17:32:10 CST 2013

Well it might stop mails from future changes to MKL that might break
current configure code.

But most current e-mail is regarding missing/incorrect
--with-blas-lapack-dir option. Those issues will exist with configure
finding 'mkl_link_tool' anyway. Or perhaps the current code that
detects MKL can be simplified with mkl_link_tool.

Satish