[petsc-dev] release preparation

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 31 01:17:04 CDT 2012

I've now created the release repos - so petsc-dev is now open for all
commits.

[If you've accumulated petsc-dev related commits - rebasing them with
current petsc-dev - before pushing would be good.]

Release related commits should now go to the release repo [and not
directly to petsc-dev]. Please use the usual release repo
workflow. i.e:

- clone the release repos
- commit/push [to release-repos]
- from petsc-dev clone - pull/merge release commits and push to petsc-dev.
[or defer this last step to me until the release]

ssh://petsc@petsc.cs.iit.edu//hg/petsc/releases/petsc-3.3
ssh://petsc@petsc.cs.iit.edu//hg/petsc/releases/BuildSystem-3.3

Satish