[petsc-dev] ctetgen into its own repository

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:02:10 CDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>    Because of the tetgen license we cannot include ctetgen directly in the
> PETSc tarball.  Thus we have forked it off into its own repository and it
> is available for users as --download-ctetgen   Developers may choose to hg
> clone the repository directly into petsc-dev/externalpackages if they have
> any need to work on the ctetgen source code.

How can the fucking license say that we cannot include ASCII code is our
goddamn release. What if I
take a picture of the code and include the JPG? I already put in a
configure option to turn it on. This is
ridiculous. Are you sure that we can include the letter P. I think Sesame
Street has rights to that.

    Matt