[petsc-dev] passing a function pointer?

Cinstance cinstance at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:30:22 CDT 2012

Thanks for the relies. I tried to generate VS projects via CMAKE, but got
the following error:

CMake Error: The source "C:/cygwin/home/Lesong/petsc-dev/CMakeLists.txt"
does not match the source "/home/Lesong/petsc-dev/CMakeLists.txt" used to
generate cache. Re-run cmake with a different source directory

Do I need to use a cygwin remapped directory instead of the default one to
build the cmake configuration?

Thanks again,
Lesong