[petsc-dev] passing a function pointer?

Cinstance cinstance at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:33:57 CDT 2012

I am using PETSC as the linear solver for a CFD project. It is part of an
integrated frame work, and the project is developed under MS Windows.

I use PETSC as prebuild libs in Visual Studio, so I cannot debug into PETSC
code (at least for now I haven't figured out how to). What make it worse is
that the framework ignored all the PetscPrintf messages. This leaves me in
total darkness.

The framework has its own printf derived method. Is there a way to pass it
as a function pointer to petsc for it to use for printing stuff. Does it
have a way to pass on this?

Thanks,
Lesong