[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] use mpic++ instead of mpicc

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 5 08:53:43 CDT 2012

We should really fix this. We detect a C++ compiler sometimes just for
external packages. What about having SOURCECXX and a rule for files with a
C++ extension?s

We should get this working in the next week so that we can do the Elemental
interface without requiring all of PETSc to be built with C++.