[petsc-dev] Assertion at agg.c:514 tripped

Mark F. Adams mark.adams at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 13 17:39:49 CDT 2012

I have added this code:

            if(sgid != -1 ) {
              SETERRQ(PETSC_COMM_SELF,PETSC_ERR_PLIB,"Have un-symmetric graph (apparently). Use '-pc_gamg_sym_graph true' to symetrize the graph or '-pc_gamg_threshold 0.0' if the matrix is structurally symmetric.");
            }

I'm  trying to build now.

LuLu:  I've changed the defaults so it looks like you want to add '-pc_gamg_sym_graph true'  to get back to the old semantics.

Mark