[petsc-dev] Fwd: Request for information for Energy Workshop

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 13 16:12:57 CDT 2012

    This workshop gives us a chance to show DOE and industrial folks that we are serious about moving PETSc technology towards industry. Please find attached some slides I've prepared with the Tech-X folks to be used at this meeting.

    I'd appreciate any feedback on improving the presentation etc (we don't have room for many more slides).

    Thanks

     Barry

Begin forwarded message: