[petsc-dev] preallocation checks

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:25:08 CST 2012

I pulled the latest tip and recompiling my application I got this error
when converting from SEQDENSE to SEQAIJ

[0]PETSC ERROR:
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatSetValues_SeqAIJ() line 331 in
src/mat/impls/aij/seq/aij.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatSetValues() line 1119 in src/mat/interface/matrix.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatConvert_Basic() line 37 in src/mat/utils/convert.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatConvert() line 3859 in src/mat/interface/matrix.c

Is there a way to disable from command line new nonzeros errors?

--
Stefano