[petsc-dev] boomerAmg scalability

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 12 21:35:38 CST 2012

Ravi,

I need more info for debugging. Can you provide a simple stand alone code
and matrices in petsc
binary format that reproduce the error?

MatTransposeMatMult() for mpiaij is a newly developed subroutine - less
than one month old
and not well tested yet :-(
I used petsc-dev/src/mat/examples/tests/ex94.c for testing.

Thanks,

Hong