[petsc-dev] [petsc-maint #106126] petsc-dev not giving parmetis mpi information JED READ THIS

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 16 22:12:31 CST 2012

   PETSc-folks

     Actually why does parmetis.py even use that stupid gnumake file, we could change parmetis.py to issue the cmake builder command directly and then the make on the cmake generated makefile also directly and totally bypass that absurd makefile. Then we can have better control over what gets passed to the cmake builder and can pass down easily the needed include directories for MPI

   Barry