[petsc-dev] A more positive thread

Michele Weiland m.weiland at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 10:04:37 CST 2012

Pramod (who did the work) was my student at EPCC last year. We looked at porting Fluidity (or bits of it) to GPU and as a result decided that working on PETSc's GPU support was going to be the most promising angle for the time we had available. We have never got round to benchmarking Fluidity with Pramod's extended sparse matrix format support, but it shouldn't be too much effort.

If you have any questions about it all, feel free to ask.

cheers,
Michele

--
Dr Michele Weiland
Applications Consultant

m.weiland at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)131 651 3580
Fax: +44 (0)131 650 6555

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.