[petsc-dev] A more positive thread

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:57:36 CST 2012

Has anyone taken a look at this:

  http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PramodKumbhar.pdf

It is the Fluidity people I think. I have just gotten an NSF award with Dan
Negrut
in Wisconsin and Ahmed Sameh at Purdue to port Ahmed's SPIKE preconditioner
(you may have heard Olaf Schenk talk about this) to PETSc, and in
particular to
PETSc's GPU backend so that Dan can run it on his GPU cluster. Thus, we will
be seriously stressing this feature in the near future.