[petsc-dev] petsc-dev on bitbucket

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 21:03:10 CST 2012

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Jed Brown wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:31, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> >   Yes. If you can't have that then it is a pretty crappy system. Sort of
> > like IBM 360 where you only had a root directory with a truckload of files
> > in it. In excusable in 2012 (or even 1972).
>

> Let's all stop using google and switch to 1998 Yahoo. It's so much easier
> to find things by navigating a hierarchy.

all these comparisions don't make anysense to me. perhaps I'm dense.

Whats the 'bitbucket' whay to easily get the info represented by this
single link:

http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/

Here I can get 2 baisc type of info - the global info regarding all
the repos - and some grouping info - where I can identyfy the related
repo collections.

Don't care if its implemented with hierirachal dirs or something else.

Satish