[petsc-dev] Goto BLAS

Jack Poulson jack.poulson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:29:36 CST 2011

Dave,

GotoBLAS is roughly the same speed as MKL for level 3 BLAS (faster in some
cases, slower in others). With that said, Goto now works for Microsoft and
is no longer maintaining the library. It remains to be seen whether or not
anyone will be filling his shoes for new architectures. If MKL is
available, I would go ahead and use it.

Jack