[petsc-dev] Fwd: [petsc-maint #69763] PETSc and OSKI

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Fri Apr 8 10:21:20 CDT 2011

I did not add oski.py.

Aron, I never wrote SSE matrix kernels, just software prefetch. I don't know
how it compares to OSKI, but the inode and block formats should be
distinctly faster than scalar OSKI (since I believe they outperform the
scalar optimal performance model).

On Apr 8, 2011 3:38 PM, "Matthew Knepley" <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>  Who put this in and does it do anything?

Jed did. As far as I know, this project is dead.

   Matt

>   Barry
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Kadir Akbudak <kadir at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>