[petsc-dev] Error building the latest PETSc

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 3 23:12:57 CDT 2010

B1;2601;0cOn Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Carl Ponder wrote:

> ps -- I'm working through a problem with the PetscTruth still being
> used in the SAMRAI code.

>  I still see a few instances in the PETSc code as well; is this
> something that is supposed to go away?

Yes - its all supporsed to go away.

balay at petsc:/sandbox/balay/petsc-dev $ grep --exclude-dir=.hg --exclude-dir=./src/docs -rl PetscTruth .
./xcode/examples/Classes/iphoneViewController.m
./bin/maint/generators/java.py
./src/dm/dd/matdd/matdd.h
./src/dm/dd/matdd/matddaij.c
./include/petscvec.h
./zope/var/data.fs.hg
balay at petsc:/sandbox/balay/petsc-dev $

Primary code usage appers to be matdd stuff.. [and corresponding
entries in petscvec.h].  Perhaps Dmitry can check this..

Satish