[petsc-dev] SAMRAI and PETSc

Boyce Griffith griffith at cims.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 21 11:45:07 CDT 2010

I maintain some code which is based on the original SAMRAI-PETSc
interface provided by SAMRAI --- basically, it creates/configures Vec
objects which use SAMRAI routines to evaluate the vector operations on
AMR data.  My code currently hooks together SAMRAI 2.4.4 and PETSc
(currently stuck at PETSc 3.0 until a bit later in the summer).  FWIW,
Rich Hornung tells me that a new SAMRAI release should be out later in
the summer, which will bring with it some fairly major API changes.

There is a public code repository here:

    https://code.nyu.edu/projects/show/ibamr

The library includes generic discretization stuff which is mainly
relevant for cell-centered finite-volume-type methods.

-- Boyce