[petsc-dev] SAMRAI and PETSc

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 21 11:33:44 CDT 2010

  Dinesh,

    Bobby Philip is developing a version of PFLOTRAN that uses SAMRAI with PETSc and has been maintaining SAMRAI to work with petsc-dev. I don't know how much support he has for this but it would be great if that version of SAMRAI could be made available via a revision control system and shared by other groups. I also don't know if other people are using/developing SAMRAI at the moment. We could easily host a repository  but don't have the people to maintain it ourselves.

    Barry