[petsc-dev] PETSc packages are way out of date

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 25 01:10:01 CDT 2010

> - dependencies [no support on windows/mac]. For ex: what compiler/s do
>  you build for? What do you do about fortran?

On the mac, I have written custom Macports files to install everything based
on gfortran from both HPC or alternatively AT&T (we talked about this on
Friday Satish, and I think I came up with a solution).

> - multiple install requirements [c,c++,complex builds].

This was my requirement also, and I used Macports to solve this using
'variants'

I have not worked on anything windows, unfortunately.

Sean