[petsc-dev] PCASM: subdomains spanning multiple processes

Richard Tran Mills rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Mon Apr 5 23:15:44 CDT 2010

Hi Jed,

I had some interest in doing maybe 3 years ago and it didn't look that hard,
but I didn't have the time or a pressing need.  (I don't know what the PCASM
implementation looks like these days; haven't looked since then.)  I'm still
interested in this.

--Richard

Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.            |   E-mail: rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Computational Scientist              |   Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Computational Earth Sciences Group   |   Fax:    (865) 574-0405
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   http://climate.ornl.gov/~rmills