When was the last time MatScalar was supported?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 5 11:54:46 CDT 2009

    Jed,

     It never worked in general. It was done originally and worked for
BAIJ matrices with block size 4 to run PETSc-fun3d fast that is all it
worked for.

     I think it is much harder to get working completely then you
think. It is more than just changing a few PetscScalar in the code to
MatScalar, there are I think lots of situations where copies of stuff
(with proper casting) have to be made to be passed in.

      Barry