error building shared libs

Richard Tran Mills rmills at ornl.gov
Tue Apr 1 10:30:03 CDT 2008

Lisandro,

I believe this has to do with

changeset:   11960:f19ce8104d47
tag:         tip
user:        balay at mcs.anl.gov
date:        Mon Mar 31 14:34:50 2008 -0500
summary:     autogenerate fortranstubs for some of the DM routines

which was in response to my petsc-maint ticket #17513.  I was asking
about auto-generating some of the DM fortran stubs, and Satish changed
things so that some of them would be auto-generated.  It looks like
there was already a hand-generated one for DMGetMatrix, though.  I
wasn't sure if this should be done by hand or automatically, so I didn't
change anything and just replied to the ticket stating that this change
broke something.

--Richard